People-pleasing will get you nowhere
- What messages did you hear growing up that may have influenced any people pleasing tendencies?
- How have you noticed people pleasing effects you? How do you feel when you people please?
- How is people pleasing affecting your income levels?
- What boundaries can you begin to implement (time, feelings, thoughts, wants/needs etc.)
- What are some things you've been saying yes to that you don't actually want to do? What is that taking away from?
- What's your love language? What are some ways you can take more "me time"? What are your non-negotiables?
- Revisit your values & what makes you happy: what comes up?
How to Say No examples, source: https://psychcentral.com/health/tips-to-stop-being-a-people-pleaser#tips